Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if my town is the only town but epsom and sutton has been flooded with kids on there hairdryers . I find it most annoying they burn about making that earpiercing noise and cutting everyone up . Me and a few mates got severely pissed with the problem and decided to do something about it . We went out in two cars armed with 6 supersoakers 4 bb guns and a bag of flour bombs . The little ****ers always hang about the station so we egged the little ****s on for a burn up . 4 of em pulled along side andn they now wish they hadn't we drowned the little ****ers .
Serve em right for annoyin everyone .

We cant be the only ones with this problem

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Where I live we have that problem too. I would get revenge but I needn't bother - they all get what's coming to them!!!

One boy on a hairdryer was overtaking slowish moving traffic and was driving in the centre of the road. He somehow didn't see the bollard in the middle!?!?! He cartwheeled his bike, threw himself up in the air and landed on a bonnet of a car. I didn't stay around to watch too much but he wasn't moving.

WHat they got to prove? Suppose they are only kids though!

·
Registered
19,143 Posts
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Just as well they don't pull stunts like that round here cos drivers would revese over them to make sure.

I live near a lane and the kids used to ride up and down that until one got seriously injured when a local decided to stop them.

Funny thing was that it was seen by about four othr pedestrians but the police found out nothing about how it happened.......

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I know i laughed but C'on guys we where all young once!! Young free with the world at our feet!!!

( mind u though...Kids are more crazy and ****-ish nowdays arnt they! so **** em)

LMFAO hahahahahahah :D :D :D :D

P.

·
Registered
9 Posts
But..

But im 18 and even when i was 16 - 17 i never found the need to abuse peoples ears or bloody pressure.
I live near a town called ipswich and we have an unholy amount of 'Pikies on the Hairdryers', they are incredibly annoyin but great fun to try and knock off! lmao
There should be a law on mopeds...the should be outlawed.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Funny You Should Say That Whilst Just Reading This Thread A Little Dick On Hi 50cc Just Went Past The Window Reving The **** Out Of It

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.