Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nthanks rob:) any more idea's excluding carbs and tb's....i was thinking that a metal elbow pipe on the airbox instead of the rubber one might do a good job too..

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
drill the air box remove it and put it in the bin

fit red top and throttle bodies as per mig rules section 5 paragraph 3

5.3 All members will fit their cars with a C20XE and Throttle bodies, failure to comply with this regulation will result in you being classed a homo or a ford owner

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
you own a let you should be stoned to death (or at least asked to put in a mk3 astra or nova as per rule 5.4)

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
GlasgowRob said:
you own a let you should be stoned to death (or at least asked to put in a mk3 astra or nova as per rule 5.4)

He has a point! lmao .

·
Banned
16,413 Posts
I've got a special one though. Never breaks down, no em light coming on and good mpg. Do I escape a stoning :confused:

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
its mig rules i dont make em up :)

also theres 5.5 which states as an ecotec owner i will never see more than 140 bhp on a rolling road no matter how much i spend :) and that any Xe engined cav (even with 200k on the clock will whup my 160(fakey brake) bhp ecotec

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
GlasgowRob said:
its mig rules i dont make em up :)

also theres 5.5 which states as an ecotec owner i will never see more than 140 bhp on a rolling road no matter how much i spend :) and that any Xe engined cav (even with 200k on the clock will whup my 160(fakey brake) bhp ecotec
Your a plonker but your making me laugh with your rules rubbish.. lmao lmao

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
paragraph 3 setion 14B page 18976
10.19 all posts by glasgowRob shall be taken as pure nonsence and should be replied to by only small men and those of an awkardly canadian disposition,any immediate problems with said rule should be expressed in a written letter and placed envelope with a 700 pound "handling" fee to the following address

third water pipe down
behind the water heater in the mens bathroom,
paddington staion

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
mind_crash said:
paragraph 3 setion 14B page 18976
10.19 all posts by glasgowRob shall be taken as pure nonsence and should be replied to by only small men and those of an awkardly canadian disposition,any immediate problems with said rule should be expressed in a written letter and placed envelope with a 700 pound "handling" fee to the following address

third water pipe down
behind the water heater in the mens bathroom,
paddington staion

So its setions now??? Getting kinky?? Sorry i'm stuck @ work.. :(

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
my drilled airbox sets off sensitive car alarms!!!!

plastic is loudest and deepest noise i find.......... so get a plastic hose instead of ur rubber one..........and drill that too :p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts