Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
23,733 Posts
Mmmmm nice

I've almost finished a couple of prototypes for LED gauges which will fit into a 52mm housing.

Voltmeter will be completed this afternoon :) I'm just starting to etch some PCB's as we speak.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oil pressure gauge is electric so no worrys about a pipe coming into the car:)

·
Registered
23,733 Posts
Might be interested in some spare oil pressure senders if you can get them seperately and at a good price Lee.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also :)

3-3/8" face Tachometer comes with built in Red Shift Light which is controlled by a 10 position Set Knob. In addition you can set the Tachometer to a 4cyl. 6cyl. or 8 cyl. engine with a select switch located on the rear. This racing Tachometer comes with all the installation instructions you need

But these are £70

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
lee will the oil gauge work off the normal vaux sendor unit ?
also are they the same size as the vx oils pressure in tthe late callys ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They come with a 'T' piece so you keep the original vauxhall sender as well as the new sender.

They are the standard 2" face so I dont see why they shouldnt be able to fit in the standard cally holders.

I few people on here inc RDS has fitted after market dials to them.

Maybe they can tell you how easy.

As for when I get them I am emailing them as we speak but dont expect them for a few weeks.

I 'should' be ordering 4 each of the small ones and 2 each of the rev counters.
The shift light on the rev counter is a nuce little trick :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Don't suppose you can get a boost guage?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They will fit anything. All you need to do is make or buy the holders for them from places like Halford's, demoon tweeks etc

3-3/8" face Tachometer
Sorry no boost gauge

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.