Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to meet all these ppl off mig hehe :) Obviously I'm going to see some cool cars and track action, But I really want to meet a lot of the people off here. Will be good to have a chat with people i've only sent text to before ;)

What about everyone else?

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
I look forward to the whole day really, cars, people, seeing those who i have met many times but only see a few times a year, the show, putting on a good display of cars and seeing everyone having a good day out!!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom Williams said:
I look forward to the whole day really, cars, people, seeing those who i have met many times but only see a few times a year, the show, putting on a good display of cars and seeing everyone having a good day out!!
If you manage to get 5 minutes to yourself Tom that is ;)

G

·
Im most looking forward to PV because....

i think its funny seeing Tom W looking like a lobster, tehehe lmao

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
erm i wasnt burnt at combe olly PIZ BUIN mate flaming rocks and no pinkness in site!!
i have spent the last 5 days out in the sun, not sign of sun cream and no real burn either!!!

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
i have to say i was not the most burnt person at combe, sorrell and nicky were more burnt than i was, i had no burn pain after combe!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.