Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtf does this mean? :confused:

I still cant work out my boost gauge and how to read it but i do know one thing...

When i boot the car say for example in 3rd or 4th whatever..the needle hits to 10psi (on the right side of the gauge) but wont go no further so ermmm whats this on-boost and off-boost and stuff?

cheers adam :eek:

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
You taking the wee wee?

10psi means 10 penguin sauce ice creams. You can have even more psi's if you get a big intercooler. This is a sort of fridge bolted to the front of the car which keeps the ice creams cold.

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so u thinking 10psi is common then Mr Icecream plugger lmao :rolleyes:

standard c20lets run 6-8psi am i right? so want to know if it runs at 10psi can u work out an everage bhp fig to this amount?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
SimonT said:
10psi means 10 penguin sauce ice creams. You can have even more psi's if you get a big intercooler. This is a sort of fridge bolted to the front of the car which keeps the ice creams cold.

lmao lmao lmao

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
the problem you have to watch is to mesh the intercooler outlets the penguins make a hell of a mess of your internals should they get sucked up past the afm

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trig if ur's is running 10psi how the fec is mine being standard? :confused: wtf lmao

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
9-10psi i standard held boost. P2 should be holding around 14psi,maybe not such a good idea on a standard cooler.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts