Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Standard GSi kit. I rekon these are the best bodykits for a Nova as they are subtle and don't look massive like some of them aftermarket jobbies.

Concentrate on tuning up the 1.6 GSi engine as you can tune these to f**k or whack a 2.0 16v in there.

Concentrate on the performance and just have a tidy GSi with a few minor mods to make it different on the exterior.

Carlos :)

P.S Softstar alloys look great with a standard GSi kit.

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
It would be awesome, and I aint never seen one before. one engine running front wheels, one for the back. Fairly standard engine which I assume would be more reliable and require less maintanence.

That twin engined mark 3/4 golf was fast, the vid of the 12 second 1/4 mile is proof of that and we all know how fast nova turbos are. Sure there is more weight but 540bhp in a nova :D :eek: :D :eek: :p

·
Registered
11,480 Posts
Get a 3 door saloon :) - You don't see em over here much

Cav Turbo engine, cage, harnesses, polo mk4 headlamps, Gsi bumpers (as Carlos says these are the best) clear rears, light tints

Paint it peugeot bronze, and put 1.3 SR on the back

And some 14" wheels for serious acceleration

I reckon that would be cool

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im very keen on buying Barnes highly tuned Nova gsi engine in the for sale section, so im going to look for a donar nova with a good body and a knackered engine. The project could be on :D :D :D

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
The project is already done if u get that beasty engine!!

Buy a 1.2 Diamond or something and just embarrass anything that comes near ya, then respray it, put a set of 16's on and away ya go.

·
Registered
20,473 Posts
My local scrappies got 2 beat up V12 Jags sitting in the corner, lengthen the nova chassic a bit and plonk one in the front and one in the back and bobs ya uncle. Wont be able to move due to the weight but who cares

:p :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.