Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been researching this for my imminent purchase, it would appear Kenwood do it best. Their interface is £80 now (mail order), and it deals with the display and steering controls. It's available for the newer Kenwood units, generally the Mask range and above. It includes the MP3 player, my first choice.

I'm also going for some Kenwood component speakers to fit in the standard positions.

G

·
A friend wants to know whether there's any good head units that are compatable with Vauxhall Vectra info display, steering wheel remote controls & TrafficMaster - Any makes, models, prices greatly appreciated
Also any good speaker recommendation ?

Regards

·
Registered
528 Posts
none of them will operate the above out of the box, you need samrt leads for each with sony units being top of the tree for supplying them. Ive a kenwood unit and smart leads are available. The steering wheel control lead is £30 but the LCD display in £100 !!!!...all prices from ripspeed.

If anyone knows any better it would be useful cos i want to know really.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.