Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into Bath on sunday to do a touch of shopping only to return to my pride and joy being broken into.... The [email protected]+rds Levered the door handle out with a screwdriver and nicked CD's, My CD PLAYER, and a dump valve i had just bought for my LET! Im gutted, ive made a few calls and have a good idea who it was so i just hope he thinks it was worth it when i catch up with him!:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Ben,

Your brother told me about that last night mate and i'm gutted for you. If you want a hand, just give me a call.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some ***t in a Ford Onion with a 20p bodykit on it.
Theres nothing worse than that gut feeling you get. Why do they have to do as much damage as they can!!
You work your arse off to make your car how you want it and then some ass thinks "oh well that looks nice, il butcher his door and empty it!".

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
:mad: i have a few ideas mate...sorry to hear about this bullshit
!! u av pm ;)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I feel angry for you mate, scum scum scum they are. There was a post about thiefs a while ago and some of us came up with some good ideas for pay back. Well at least you have got some idea of who it might be.

The only things ive learnt from other peoples misfortune is to never leave anyhing on show, even if your car is heavily modded with tints.

Im sorry to hear that mate. I take it you,ve contacted the fuzz, not that they will do much.:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
I live 10 miles south of bath, there are some thieving bastards in peasdown that enjoy trips in to bath. Dont bother with the police, A friend did exacly the same as you, went round to the house and got all but his amp back ('bout 1k's worth) the baseball bat helped the negotiations. The thieving git (smack head) had all his windows put through on his hose a while ago in an unrelated incident, what goes aroud comes around;)
Best of luck:)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Id prefer it if they would do it the old fashioned way ...Break the window. At least that way your door isnt wrecked...its probably a couple of hundred to get the door sorted!

The fuzz were informed but its just more paperwork for them if they do actually decide to get off their ass's & go find scum!

I reckon we should have a branch of MIG in each region which is a kinda vigilante group:), instead of rolling road days & 1/4mile's we could have scum bashing events? what do ya reckon? :) lmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts