Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time on the 1/4 for me today and you could tell: lmao
On my first go, I pulled away a bit late (0.75 reaction time lmao) sat there limiting in first for a couple of seconds, then couldn't find second, finally crunched 2nd in, span a bit more then eventually got power down in 3rd and pulled off an 18.2 lmao lmao :eek:

Got into the 14's on the rest which wasn't tooooo bad for my first time on the 1/4, plus I have a boot full of stereo and only holding 13psi (weak actuator) :D

Best stats for me out of 11 runs were:

Reaction time: 0.17
0-60 feet: 2.3
Qtr mile: 14.2
Terminal Speed: 104

Also had a great day out, nice to meet some more miggers properly (Benn, Chavtastic, AL, etc etc lmao)

Heres some pics, vids to follow:

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
timrud_ said:
Anything do any really good times?
other half claims there werent much grip (kept spinning) 14 dead was his best. and he was hoping for mid 13`s...pvs will be warmer and sticky

·
Administrator
61,461 Posts
i was good to meet you.
only have one of your runs,and cant quite see the time on it ...:(

·
Registered
648 Posts
I managed a 13.36 at york on Sunday, wanted to come to this as it looks a better surface, but I snapped a ball joint :(

·
Administrator
61,461 Posts
got this oe as you came back around...

was shouting your time at you bu you didnt see me...lol
and i wanna call you matt...is that right?

·
91,273 Posts
Excellent to see you hit the 100mph+ ET's, and you get a skid lid as your present!.
Well done, good times for a newbie.

·
East Midlands Regional Coordinator
40,980 Posts
Good meeting you mate! The car looks fantastic. And I can't believe you live so close to the street I was brought up on :eek:

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nobbie said:
Excellent to see you hit the 100mph+ ET's, and you get a skid lid as your present!.
Well done, good times for a newbie.
Cheers mate, was great fun, just need to pick off the molten rubber that has attached itself to my sideskirts from all the burnout action lmao

Yeah thats pants with the helmet, loads of peeps were running over 100mph ET's and not getting a lid but muggins gets told if I dont get one then I cant run again! £5 and a smelly helmet later in back on the quater :( :eek:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts