Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we did my dash at long last:D now got a nice black one rather than the horrid biege one
mmmm, scary:eek:

and here pic of tintins new seering wheel:)

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Dash swop

Nice 1 Jamie. Bet there was a hell of a lot of work involved eh.?

How long did it take you just out of interest.? A HOW2 would be good mate;)

To think I was going to do this. Glad Im keeping this GSi (was going to be a donor car, but too good to strip, so keeping it) it has a black dash already thank god;)

Micky

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Those pictures are crazy;)

That is one job I will never attempt to do by myself.

·
Registered
13,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
took us about 3 hours and i still have bit to do tommorrow, started to rain and i got cold so time to go in.

its more of pain really as the wires are quite heavy and nee supporting, did a bit for weight saving as i found about 4 wire that wernt attached to anything and binned the 4x4 ecu, wich must of saved about, oooh, 500 gmslmao

has a different colour drivers seat due to the fact that its ripped and want to get it fixed befor i put it in

also TINTIN cut himself more that once so that made me feel better about the gash on my arm:D lmao

L

·
0 Posts
Dash bulb was cahnged to a blue led so will never need doing again and the whole of the car has now been blue led converted :)

·
Premium Member
16,006 Posts
What a job that was and all:eek: Jamie wouldn't let me do a proper Tom Stickland job and cut most of the loom out, i think the idea of the garden shears scared him a bitlmao My feckin wrist still hurts though:( All in all was a job well done and now i know never to do minelmao

1 - 10 of 10 Posts