Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I own a 1994 Vauxhall cavalier turbo.
I've owned it since 2007 but due to a motorbike accident in 2008, I have been unable to drive or even sit in the car, but I'm now able to enjoy it again as a passenger, I'm paralyzed from the neck down, it has been adapted for me to get into the passenger seat, The car was done in secret by car S.O.S and Ric Woods in stockport, it's on national geographic on the 5th of May!

·
Registered
15,856 Posts
Welcome to migweb. I see you have one in the best colour, I had a satin red one.

Sorry to hear about your accident Russell that's terrible but good that you can be a passenger.

I had no idea Car SOS done a Cavalier Turbo I shall be watching.

After a google search I found an interesting picture with no b pillar and a very large door.

Reactions: Covert

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to migweb. I see you have one in the best colour, I had a satin red one.

Sorry to hear about your accident Russell that's terrible but good that you can be a passenger.

I had no idea Car SOS done a Cavalier Turbo I shall be watching.

After a google search I found an interesting picture with no b pillar and a very large door.
The episode is on the 5th of May

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Vehicle

Car Vehicle Wheel Hood Tire

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi buddy.
I've just joined myself.

Sorry hear about your accident.

I watch all.these programs....the best being the Astra GTE and Manta, so no doubt your episode will be just as good.
Thanks pal, yeah I can't wait for the episode on Thursday, although I'm not looking forward to seeing myself on TV, but i'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the episode, I really want to see all the work involved.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well done, probably the best Car SOS I've seen yet.
Enjoy the car Darren.
100% agree!
Can't wait to eventually get my own one back on the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts