Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I've had a bit of smash in my Mk 2 Wide Arched Zender Kitted Astra Turbo. I've tried to find some replacement parts, but with no luck. The damaged parts are the front wheel arches, the faring in front of each arch and the front air dam. Can anyone help?

G

·
Try giving PSG a call. Alan there should be able to sort you out. If not he might be able to make you the parts you need as they manufacture the Combat kits and many other ones out there. They can do custom work so should be able to do you something. I had a pair of custom electric and heated DTM wing mirrors made there for my Astra Mk2. Their number is 01530 271139 and they are in Measham in Staffordshire, just off the M42.

Cheers

Harvey [email protected]

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Try Superspeed in Edinburgh they do Zender kits - dont have their number just do 192 and you should be able to get it. Tehy are also at Billing this weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks lads,
PSG were the guys who originally supplied and fitted my kit, but Alan's been overseas for a bit. I've managed to find someone (Carlton Automotive) who'll supply the damaged parts. I thought the Zender kit was quite common but It's been one hell of a struggle looking for it! Cheers.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I think ON LINE auto sport also may sell Zender stuff, they do sell Rieger.(01543 252010) on-line Auto sport www.tuning.co.uk

I don't know much about Carlton, but i did read once, that someone here goT a kit from them and they weren't exactly impressed, hopefully, yours will be fine. ;)

Mr Slob.

·
Registered
1 Posts
heya im new on here.......

i no this is a really old topic but are the zender kits still availible for the mk2 astra? and where?

i had a mk2 astra about 7 years ago and fitted the zender kit to it, i got the kit from carlton automotive but i cant find them anywhere now!?

graham

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.