Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now with pictures: Help with fault codes. Just done HG. 51plate 1.8 Zafira Auto.

Hi, just done valves and h/g on my mums Zafira 1.8 auto. But once starting it after putting everything back on ect i've got a few fault codes. Here they are: P1110, P0340, P1700, P0725, P1895. Anyone tell me why these are coming up? I had P1700 and P1895 a few times before doing valves and h/g. (was a burnt out valve)
Also there is a connector that isn't connect and i don't know where it goes either. It's near the back of the inlet manifold and comes out of the black box thing that goes on the injectors. It's a 2pin plug and it's also got an earth on it as well. Does anyone know where it goes? I'm sure it was connected before taking head off. I think this maybe what is causing the fault codes. Also i don't think the radiator is bled properly. I followed the guide in Haynes but there isn't any pressure in the top hose

Also the heaters aren't blowing out hot either, but this was like this before removing the head.

Any help please???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was Knock Sensor. All fault codes are gone now. It is overheating though
going to flush the system then redo i think. Hopefully that will be better.​

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Because it had a burnt out valve. So valves were done and then obviously h/g. How would i tell if the pump was gone? Also there isn't any pressure in the top hose nor bottom :/

·
Registered
19,223 Posts
seems a bit odd, no pressure at all? only way to test the pump is to look at it really, could still be an airlock though, is the rad warm all over? i.e no cold spots?

·
Registered
19,223 Posts
i did wonder if the stat was stuck shut, but usually you get a decent pressure build up in the rad hoses when that happens

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's whats making me think it's not bled right, the fact there isn't any pressure in the hoses. Not sure about cold spots. I'll have a look tomorrow and report back (It's pissing it down atm) I did think the thermostat as well. When i flush the system i will be testing this as well. Thinking water pump atm though because the air isn't even hot inside the cabin out of the heaters. It started to get hot yesterday after the car being started for a long time but that's about it and that was just over cold (heater knob up full whack)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts