Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd find out as there seem to be loads of people getting stuff done.
My car goes into the bodyshop at the weekend for new arches and sills and Ive got new tyres etc waiting to go on.

There should be loads of sweet cars there and I cant wait to see them all! :)

One more thing, as Im not a full MIG member, If I get there really early what are the possibilities of parking up near the MIG cars?!?!

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Done the majority of my work over the lat few months.

Hopefully getting the car re-wired this weekend/next week so should be ready in time. Its the only real thing im waiting on.

·
Mig Club Member
9,312 Posts
Only thing I've done to mine is give it a good wash/polish. Didnt know I would be able to make it until the last minute.

Plan to sort the rear arch's and a few other spots of rust out for next time.

Suppose I could give the engine bay a good clean, its a bit dirty :(

·
Registered
45,356 Posts
There all sectioned off to,different clubs have there own area,shouldnt be tight then and paid your £20 lmao :p

Not sure if Toms got the layout for this year or not yet?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Got a new set of 15" Mo's with ET49 (haven't turned up yet but should be in time for PV- I hope!!!) and I'm getting the o/s rear quarter resprayed, I'm showing this year on the MK1 Astra OC stand.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Yup, spent a sack full on it..Which was/is/will be before PV...

-Refurbed alloy
-2 new tyres
-braided hoses
-new brake pads all round
-Goes into bodyshop for front end re-spray and general tidy up
-New clutch
-Possibly upgrading my alpine tv h/u
-Big service
-New carpet set
-a/c refill

The list goes on...all the above have been done in the last 3 weeks or will be done before PV. expensive...ouch.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I have a 'cutting it fine' scenerio too.

The 3.0 V6 lump in my GTE should be running on saturday for the first time, then i need to run it in before PV04 as i wanted to run some 1/4's. I don't even have next weekend to put some miles in, so i know what i'll be doing every evening :D

Few other minor bits of under bonnet colour coding not yet back from spraying either.

Maybe i'll end up running my Cav TD instead :eek:

G

·
FMIC & Phase 2 to be fitted before PV hopefully :beer:

I hope we're track side of the road again :beer: :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got some brake pads today and fitted them in about an hour. It didnt give me any problems for a change as normally something always goes wrong!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.