Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mig Club Member
9,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about getting a set of these as I dont own any 'car' tool. Got plenty of computer tool namely a screw driver and a hammer but nothing car related.

So, these are currently £99 for the 150pc. Any down sides to these tools or are they worth getting as a starter kit?

Comments please :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
which one orange peel? I have one that is 150 piece, knocked down from 150 to 100, but theres not many about in the halfords stores! pm me befor eyou buy it i work at halfrauds

·
Mig Club Member
9,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FeEBLeUK said:
which one orange peel? I have one that is 150 piece, knocked down from 150 to 100, but theres not many about in the halfords stores! pm me befor eyou buy it i work at halfrauds
Thats the one mate.. Only heard good things about them so will probably go and get one soon..

Anything you can do on price is appreciated :)

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
The £99 kit is superb value and great quality.

·
Registered
688 Posts
i have got a halfords trade card so i get 75% of service parts and about 20% of tools. try to blag them u work at a garage.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Yep, we took the nova engine out with one :)
Might buy one myself tbh, as i keep nicking my bother's....
Here's mine

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
how come your tool box doesnt contain a vast selection of chisels and one of those strange king dick spanners that everyone has but has never used :)

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Good kit i have it. 1/4 drive rachet has given up. Not sure if they will replace the rachet under the warranty......

·
Registered
973 Posts
Dont have any halfords tools except a Deep reach T50 socket, I do have this nice halfords tool chest tho...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
i also have this set, its a really good kit and has a lifetime garuntee so im sure they will replace your rachet.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts