Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
It is a nice car and I did consider swapping it for my sri, but only for a split second.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
nooooooooooooo

i bought my gsi when hardly anyone else i knew had them, now two years on every bugger is buying one.

aaaargh, i'll have to buy my lotus carlton soon, not many of them around so i'll be safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
eheh, I know what you mean TW. I bought my GSi after seeing NONE in my area (20 miles radius) for 9 years. As soon as I get one, there are about 6 more within 6 months.

Thats another reason I got the Cav Turbo :D :D

Rich

p.s. for some reason I thought you had a MK3 Astra TW :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
er, well PANTS! to that. :p
Anyone know what 1/4 mile a Cavvy GSi will do as standard? ;)

Attachments

• 119.4 KB Views: 39,107

·
Registered
10,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well im back from Sunny (NOT) Southampton, and apart from a slight 5th gear engagement problem (either clutch or selector rubber)im well happy with it. its so nice to be in a car that feels really right for me and looks tops too, I gotta admit I like Astra's but for me the Cavy GSI is a top motor.
Cant wait to get it up and runnin A1 which wont be long then its gonna be fun fun fun! :D :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RANT!!

Right!!

I did NOT buy the GSI to be like everyone else, I bought the GSI because

a) I prefer cavies as they seem to suit me better.
b) The Cavy GSI is a top lookin car and ive always harboured thoughts of owning one and now I find out that they are not that expensive to insure and run and that I can afford to run one then why the hell not?

Damn I had more support from you lot when I had me cdi, Why shouldnt I have the car I want and have worked damned hard to get?

Just because I have gone back to a car that I was comfortable with to start with albeit that my last cav was a cdi, that DOESNT mean im not interested in other peoples cars.

Sometimes I just dont understand you lot.

RANT OVER I will piss off now.!! :mad:

PS thank you show off for youre support m8. At least one person in here understands how I feel.
:mad:

[ 17-07-2001: Message edited by: mavvmad ]

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
Think it was all meant in jest mate, by the way, does that mean the astra is sitting waiting to be sold or has it gone already?

You ok with that 5th gear problem. it was the thing that put me off a bit.

All being well I will unveil my new beasty to the world in 10 days from now..

let the count down commence! Muhahaha :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.