Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the differences in spolier that the first one is phase 1 and the second phase 2?? ignoring the highlevel brake light.

whats the difference in price?

·
Registered
98 Posts
The first one is the early GSI spoiler and the second one is the later limited edition GSI which came out in 1998.I know this because the white car belongs to my mate and the picture was taken at a VxlSCC meeting,thats my convertible behind it.:)

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Try the Vauxhall web site. Thers a page there whare you can get the prices for Irmscher add ons.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
:p at Dave

aye I got one on mine, I bought it second hand off a courtenay demo car.

the other difference is that there is no room for a rear washerjet on the irmscher spoiler.

and when it comes filthy from motorway driving, you get laffed at by western sluts for squirting water from a bottle on lmao :p

·
Registered
10,010 Posts
I've seen one with the second type driving round Salisbury in my lunch break. It had 16v written at the top on each side. Looked nice in black - don't know about white though. If you took the black roof rack bits off the roof it might look better?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.