Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a brief note to say me and Heleysport have visited a company called Pro Trim and we are on our way back home at Torp airport. Full report in detail tomorrow night on new and exciting high powered turbo products.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Phew! That was a frantic weekend!!

Steve H and myself went to Norway for the weekend. We met up with the guys that built the rwd cavalier turbo.

We left Stansted airport at 6:25am on saturday and arrived in Fagernes at about 3pm and finally returned home just after midnight sunday!!! I think we drove about 700 kilometres over the 2 days!

We also visited their works shop and rolling road. The workshop's finished, but the rolling road isn't quite there yet.

They showed us some pretty awsome cars, I'll post pics tomorrow, it'll be worth the wait!!!

They do a lot of custom built cars and fabricate engine bits an pieces.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You'd like it out there adam, they love cavaliers, only thing is, you'd sh it yourself at the price of the food. On average, a burger was about £8.00 !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Harsh but lmao . ;)

Gen us up on turbo products please, lotsa pics required.

Any astra rwd/4wd stuff too?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.