Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Got another cav gsi today .

597 views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Evil 
#1 ·
It's fairly tidy apart from minor bubble rust on the arches , well very tidy apart from that nice interior sweet engine . It's white and was a police car once .
It was a insurance write off because the bloke I bought it off went into a garage to have a tyre fitted and the wheel fell off :eek: luckily he was only doing about 30 at the time . All the damage has been repaired but they said I need to get the log book back from a place in Chemsford ( any gen ) .

I'm not sure whether to do it up or brake it :confused: what do you reckon ?
G plate , 133,000 miles .

oh yeah how much do you reckon ?

#7 ·
i got a non-runner cav gsi for 50 quid, with no logbook
i phoned the DVLA, you need a V62 form to apply for a new logbook, costs 19 quid to have it put in your name
however it will be much easier if you can get the logbook back from chelmsford
takes up to 6 weeks i was told to get a new log book through

#8 ·
cavgsi said:
i got a non-runner cav gsi for 50 quid, with no logbook
i phoned the DVLA, you need a V62 form to apply for a new logbook, costs 19 quid to have it put in your name
however it will be much easier if you can get the logbook back from chelmsford
takes up to 6 weeks i was told to get a new log book through

:beer: doesn't matter about it taking 6 weeks , will any one want to buy an ex police gsi which was a write off though ?

#19 ·
Good lad.....
Stuff paying full whack for service stuff.... you need owt, give me a shout.

Might be opening a shop around Southend soon-ish... car stuff....
And I can get a deal on custom zorsts now too.... You'd have to tell me what you want and leave the car with me though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.