Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I have got rid of my GSi, and was going to get a valver but, I have gone a totally diffrent directions and have just got a........

Mk3 Golf VR6!! It is so quick, its magic, but more juicy than my GSi ( was doing between 12mpg and 20mpg ) on the was home on satuarday after getting it, and used about 35 quid in fuel between stirling and Oban!!

Some of you might know the car its Black and White! and came for Kirkcaudy ( Think i spelt that wrong!!):D :cool: :confused: :D :cool:

Not got pics yet was haveing trouble uploading them, but will try to get some on at the week end..... I know its not a vauxhall, but its only for a little bit and my otherhalf has two vauxhalls so he makes up for it!! lmao lmao :D

Finally got a pic uploaded!!

·
Premium Member
16,006 Posts
NickWebb said:
i thought the golf's were 2.8 and the corrado's 2.9
I thought the earlier ones were 2.8 and then the later ones 2.9 :confused:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
C6 KML said:
Fiona - Think your new car used to belong to Transcal in Livingston, is it a K plate ?
Yes it is a K Plate, any idea how I can get in touch with them want to try to find out paint codes in case of any little accidents, like people bumping in to me!!

Cheers

Fi

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Davo said:
black and white, what is it a zebra?
Black on the passenger side and white on the drivers side! with the split diagonal from front N/S Head light to betwwn Rear O/S light and boot handle, the paint job has been done really well, under bonnet and boot same as on out side etc!!

The car was originaly red!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
C6 KML said:
Fiona - Think your new car used to belong to Transcal in Livingston, is it a K plate ?

Thanks again for the above, I called Transcal, and they told me where they got it re-sprayed.

It was done in a place called Protec in Bathgate, and I spoke to the guy who did the piant job yesterday, and he told me the paint codes.

I also got bits and pieces of history on the car.

Thanks Again
:D :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.