Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anyone else from here was at York this weekend but if you weren't you missed a good day (Sunday). Weather was good other than 30 minutes of wet track.

Even better than that I managed to beat my previous best on the quarter mile I got 13.88 @ 106 mph. Well pleased :) (even though the best time I got when qualifying was open was 14.2)!

Have got a few pics that I will post later if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
gatecrasher3 said:
Don't know if anyone else from here was at York this weekend but if you weren't you missed a good day (Sunday). Weather was good other than 30 minutes of wet track.

Even better than that I managed to beat my previous best on the quarter mile I got 13.88 @ 106 mph. Well pleased :) (even though the best time I got when qualifying was open was 14.2)!

Have got a few pics that I will post later if anyone is interested.
What car and spec was that in?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should have put that. It's an Nova XE with a 75 bhp shot of nos. My previous best was 14.2 with 50 bhp of nos and with the right take off and some slicks I am hoping to get in the low 13's.

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
werent a bad day was it nick, ended up with a personal best of 13.329 @ 109 running 14psi
will be happy when it does a 12.9 with out gas or slicks.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris S said:
werent a bad day was it nick, ended up with a personal best of 13.329 @ 109 running 14psi
will be happy when it does a 12.9 with out gas or slicks.
It was a good day we both achieved new personal bests. If you get those slicks picked up for me then I can try and better it at the end of the month! Glad I could provide you with the oppertunity to get your best time running against me lmao

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
sounded like you had a good day, think im going on the 22nd, there is a scooby shoot out and other very powerful cars :D

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
gatecrasher3 said:
It was a good day we both achieved new personal bests. If you get those slicks picked up for me then I can try and better it at the end of the month! Glad I could provide you with the oppertunity to get your best time running against me lmao
were u no T50 then?
i'll race u allday next time to achieve another PB then!

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
astragsi said:
sounded like you had a good day, think im going on the 22nd, there is a scooby shoot out and other very powerful cars :D
Thats at elvington i think, not York Dragway

1 - 11 of 11 Posts