Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got the dreaded task of finding a good body shop to respray and jig my car, as i am putting two new inner wings and turrets and offside chassis leg on it. Whilst im am at it ill replace the sill back panel front panel and rear arches as a matter of course. Im fitting a pair of carbon fibre doors and the irmscher side skirts will need blending Ive done it several times before on previous cars with a welder i know and a paint sprayer who has now moved to cambridge. Trouble is he takes about six months to do the car and the welder doesnt have a jig. All the bodyshops in the Hemel Hempstead area have bad reputations. Any suggestions as i need to rebuild it and have it back on the road by the end of April. My problem like many people here is that i am a perfectionist and wont pay for shoddy work. The car needs concourse attention to detail.

Cheers for any suggetions or recommendations

Paul

·
91,273 Posts
I get all of my stuff done by a guy called Kevin Catling, up on Gaddeston Row.

if you want his number pm me. He's doing a 20xe corsavan ATM.

Rich

·
91,273 Posts
Kinda near studham, turn right past the garden center coming from hemel, before the loverly s bends!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
The one my sister used is just up from studham just down from the cricket ground I will get a number when the village rag comes through the post.
They are fairly new and a cash only business

·
91,273 Posts
The guy i goto is Kevin Catling.
His number is 01442 843520.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.