Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got it, and fab it is too! No tax or MOT but who cares when it's going on the track.

Stripped it out yesterday, the insides were so wet there were puddles in the foot wells but got the seats out and the carpet up and it's fine. Just needs a good airing. There was even bloody cress growing in it!!

Pic's to come!

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
Glad you got it! What a cracker of a track car it will be! Where is it? At your's or Ben's house?

I'll come down next weekend and rip all the insides out and do a 'Tom Stickland' on it! lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is soo great and fun to drive. It's at bens place at the mo.

Already got it stripped out, you should have seen Ben trying to move it with no seats in it, he was sat on the floor!

Next move is to get it MOT passable which we have started on already and then find a trailer and oway we go!

It's white at the mo but will end up black once we get it sound and sorted.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Cool. Look forward to the pics. I take you'll have it ready for the first CCC Action day at Castle Combe?

Are you gonna trailer it to track days then? No Tax or MOT worries then I guess. Just means you have to buy a trailer too though, or have you already got one?

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Ignore my comment above, you've already answered my questions at the same time I posted them! :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopeing to have it ready for the first CCC day but will wait and see, it's not in bad nick but we wanna get it kitted out with seats and harnesses first!

I wanna have it road legal so i can have some fun on the roads too but will have to get a trailer for track days in case Ben stacks it!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you move down here Si i will take you up on that offer, Bens wants to put a tow bar on my cav, not bloody likely!!!!!

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
Your Cav is too low for a towbar innit? Well, with a bit of luck, I should be down in a few weeks. By the end of the month I hope. We could use the Senator as a pool car really. I don't mind.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am hoping my cav is too low to tow as i really don't want to look like a member of the Caravan Club.

If we use the Senator to tow we can all use Gordon (the golf) on the track.

Had to give him a name, not as butch as my Linford though!

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
lmao yeah, use the Senator. Dunno were to store it though. I'll have to renew the MOT in April. If we all chip in for tax, it'll cost nowt really.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts