Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bloody pain in the arse, had a crakin day at the pod yesterday then woke up this mornin to find claires had her window put through outside my house! :mad:
Didn`t get nothing just set the alarm off, went off the second i touched the window again so guessin they did a runner whne the alarm went off n it`s bin so still all night it didn`t go off again!

Must have happened between 2:30am when we went bed and 5 when me old man got up for work.

I hope they get genetil warts that spread slowly all over thier body n face! :mad:

Next question - anyone round Stoke On Trent got a drivers side 3 door corsa window nocking about, not sure if any loal breakers are open on a sunday, might have to go out to car transplants :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Pretty sure allens is open on a sunday matey haven't got the number but its in yellow pages, sorry to hear about the break in, hope claire doesn't get hold of them genital warts would be the least of thier worries if she does!! :eek: ;) if ya need a hand give me a shout im @ work till 2 though :)

J

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.