Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Genuine EDS Phase 3 ECU + Power Wheel
================================

SOLD

£300 inc free UK shipping
Also for sale on eBay.

For sale is my Vauxhall C20LET HD ECU fitted with genuine EDS Phase 3 chipset plus 5-switch Power Wheel. I have sold my Calibra so this is surplus to requirements. As this is a genuine chipset, not copies, then the ECU warning light will not come on - hence it will not fail the UK MoT. This will fit and work on any C20LET engine no matter if you have the PJ, PK or HD ECU. Simply unplug your ECU and plug this one in - job done! Note: HD ECU's have built in security, but these EDS Phase chips have disabled that feature. Therefore you do not need the transponder or key to get this working hence why it's plug'n'play to any C20LET engine. HOWEVER, if you already have a HD ECU and you're relying on the factory fit Vauxhall immobiliser, then fitting this will disable it - so you will have to fit a aftermarket security system.

The EDS Phase 3 kits could increase the standard C20LET engine from 204bhp (switch 1) to 306bhp (switch 5) using the standard 2bar MAP sensor in the C20LET ECU.

EDS Phase 3 test install instructions:
1) set power switch to 5
2) turn on ignition (do not start the engine)
3) the amal valve should start clicking (the clicking is quiet so you may have to hold it your hand so your can feel the vibration). Increasing the throttle and the clicking should increase in frequency (there are 2 stages, fast & slow).
4) At wide open throttle the clicking should stop.

Do the same for each of the switch positions means the 'clicking frequency' time is shorter, ie Switch 1 means the clicking only last a few mm of travel press on the gas pedal.

Sold as seen, no returns

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Pm'd regarding a favour.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Thank you very much. I appreciate that mate :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts