Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
Discussion starter · #24 ·
Shall we say jarman park next Wednesday 8.00pm as you turn in go right instead of left and go straight on be parked there. Let me know if that is ok for everyone so I can post it on Vxro and aon

Good for me - van will be on the road this weekend (not without complications that will need ironing out over the next few weeks though lol). Don't know what condition it's in bodywise atm (been off the road in the elements for about 2.5 months). But I'll be there :)

Awesome ill be in my Red Raty astra G. Probs as few peeps. Will be good.

Argh! I won't be able to make it this Wednesday. Van still isn't right. Engine in and runs, but is pouring oil and cam sensor is causing problems. Hoping to have it sorted this week, and be able to come next week

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Right boss had screwed me over and sent me far away for work and won't be getting home till 9 if people are still wanting to go I have a back up person to take my place invade of this let me know please so I can inform him if not will re-arrange another day
Sorry for the inconvience

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.