Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Gauging interest for a meet hemel dunstable or luton

5K views 47 replies 4 participants last post by  Clem_vxr 
#1 ·
So would like to get know a few of the local members of central on here to see there pride and joys etc. as RA of vxro I can get a few people from there to come along would like to know who's interested in maybe a meet hemel jarman park then a cruise maybe to ash ridge for more photos.
I won't put a date as of yet as would like to know who's Interested in coming along so we can suit a date and te roun everyone

Cheers
Clem

#2 ·
Hey Clem. I'm up for a meet so should mike vec. Friday night down jarmen is crazy with all the boys and there Saxo's making trouble. Lol when you thinking?

#3 ·
Lol. I was thinking maybe one day on the weekend or during the week one night. Saturday night 8pm we hold a meet up Watford which moves on to St. Albans could always come along to that if not do our own as long as another regional goes to vxro meet I don't have to go as one of us have to at least show up

So input on times and dates would be grateful if what I've suggested is no good

#4 ·
Hi,

I'd be up for starting to come to meets - only got my van back in November. My van wont be back on the road until (hopefully) end of March, hopefully before. Would be great if you could keep me updated? I'm in Wheathampstead, so Watford, Hemel, St Albans etc are all pretty close :)

Cheers

#6 ·
I can't do the following dates

weekend 2/3/13, 16/3/13, 31/3/13, 6/4/13

not too sure after beginning of April yet.

#24 ·
Shall we say jarman park next Wednesday 8.00pm as you turn in go right instead of left and go straight on be parked there. Let me know if that is ok for everyone so I can post it on Vxro and aon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.