Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
funny odd, not funny ha-ha.

my mum's corsa is showing some strange lock behaviour. it's new (to her) so i don't know the history of them.

the driver side is very sloppy when it's being locked, there is no real distinction between the part lock (meant to have resistance at 45 degrees) and the full deadlock position.

the boot lock is quite whacky, and it feels like an electric motor is being turned when you lock it.

obviously the boot is something to do with the central locking, do you reckon the two things are related... and could it be an electrical fault with the central locking? (cl works ok)

·
Registered
53 Posts
door lock is just worn my cav did the same thing no fix apart from buying a new assembly possibly. boot lock sounds like the c/l motor isnt working id say its either broken and been unplugged or its just broken take the plastic boot trim panel off and seee if its plugged in. its probley broke so just a case of poppin a new one in easy 5 minute job

hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.