Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
What condition is the rest of the car in and how much of it is left. I ask because i was gonne respray my car purple but if urs is in good nick i might take the shell and put my bits on it/in it.

Mail me on [email protected] with any pics and further info.

Andy

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car is in excellent condition, no rot anywhere, it used to be a show car apparantly.

Only problem is the car as in an accident. the drivers wing n door are in perfect condition, the passenger door has a slight dent on it. Front bumper has gone, rear quarters have a unhealthy dent in them. Rear bumper £10.

The interior is the 16v GTE rainbow interior (the light grey one) and is in immaculate condition (no rips!!!). Looking for around £75 ono for whole interior (inc dash) only missing rear window bottom covers.

Also has -35mm lowering springs, these are still shiny so would assume fairly new

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
the small display on the gte dash which lights up when brake bulbs are blown and water level is low, etc, etc. do you still have sensors and bits for this?

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oi get ur own thread.

The dash is being sold complete with the interior (if anyone wants the interior that is. lol).

PM exactly what sensors you want (and where there located ) and i'll see if there still there. Wont be rippin the loom out for them though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts