Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im planning on doing a rear disc conversion on a corsa. would the front and back brakes off a 16v calibra fit a corsa. dont know wot model it is but it has a 16v badge on the back and the engine isnt a red top, i just had a quick look at it

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
If you're going to swap the rear beam, i don't think it will work because all calibras have independant rear suspension.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
calibra stuff wont fit mate. needs to be mark 2 astra 16v, mark3 cavi 2.0 8v, or mark 3 astra/cavi gsi 16v with abs if your corsa has it.

a have all the stuff to suit non abs if interested. it has new discs, pads, wheel bearings, brake lines etc. its from a mk2 astra gte 16v. got the front 16v conversion parts too.

pm me if interested.

cheers

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
The ate calipers and vented disks for the front can be taken from anything, astra gte, cally 16v or cav sri. The rears iirc need to come from an astra because the others have independant rear suspension.

·
Registered
17,641 Posts
The Stub axles on the corsa have a square pitch for the moutning bolts and they are a smaller PCD than Cav/Astra.

Here's the Idea: and James McBride is writing a How To. (it's not a simple job - 4 hours last night)

From this

to this

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.