Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YouTube vids dont infringe copyright laws, else they wouldn't be allowed on there? :p
As long as you do not download and distribute it, it is on there

Youtube terms
Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. YouTube reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.

·
Registered
20,453 Posts
YouTube vids dont infringe copyright laws, else they wouldn't be allowed on there? :p
That's generally correct.

Youtube strikes deals with content owners on a regular basis and responds promptly to DMCA takedown notices.

From the private videographer's point of view, you'll also notice that their ToS requires certain rights to be given to both Youtube and the viewer in respect to licence.

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
earlier I stated : there is some mix up, and you replied
Hows that?
Sorry its my bloody computer which stops scrolling down (virus infected) and I couldn't see the Haynes manuals, now I can using my other laptop. cheers, nice site for lots of other info.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.