Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone remember Stackers, they were like Pringles but cheaper. Being the common gutter food slag that I am I prefer them, do they still make them?

And Frys Chocolate Creams, I swear they did green versions, where have they gone?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DaveB- Whats the deal with the green and orange ones? Are the Orange flavoured?

Colonel K - I'm eating Pringles now and they are fast becomming Mingles *continues to much away* Can't stop eatin them tho.

nickyboy - We have two Tesco's here and one of them is a Tesco Extra and they don't sell Stackers *stares at you suspiciously* you messin with me boye?

·
Registered
13,205 Posts
MWF said:
Colonel K - I'm eating Pringles now and they are fast becomming Mingles *continues to much away* Can't stop eatin them tho.
Wow, they're turning into Mint flavoured chocolates??!! Are you God? :p lmao

·
Registered
20,473 Posts
MWF said:

nickyboy - We have two Tesco's here and one of them is a Tesco Extra and they don't sell Stackers *stares at you suspiciously* you messin with me boye?
Probably, might be mistaken

·
Registered
406 Posts
I remember Stackers, ooh yeah. Always a treat for little Begbie when around at his Aunts. I thought they'd been finished years ago. Never seen any about nowadays...

Stackers and the space-puppet series 'Star Fleet' are my only happy memories of the the 80'slmao lmao

I just thank my lucky stars Viscounts are still going

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
MWF said:
Weren't they called Space Raiders? The ones where you had hoops and sticks which made either a car, or... hoops and sticks. You can still get those I think.

Yep, there was one's called space raiders an all:) yum yum

1 - 20 of 22 Posts