#1 ·
First meet of the year!

Sun. 20th January, same time 2:30pm:

Rownhams Services (west bound)
M27 between J4 and J3
Hampshire,
SO16 8AP

DIRECTIONS

Travelling west bound along the M27, the services are located between J4 and J3, and is well sign posted. We will be holding the meet at the far end of the main large car park.

If you need more info PM myself or Benn.

If you want to know what MIG Vauxhalls is all about then come along!

Sadly I can't make this one as I will be in Manchester. But hope you all have a good catch up. And I see you at the Feb meet :D

Please copy and paste your names;

Dan

See less See more
#27 ·
Darn it.. Too far.. Could have come and had a butchers at the awesomeness of the rebuilt Mk2..

I've just managed to get the Vec off the drive (after clearing about 4 -5 inches off). Gritted the road and cleared the compacted 2 inch ice. Got it up to the main roads which are clear. Having said that Southampton or Fareham would probably be a bit silly from the middle of the plains here as it's started snowing again.

Anyway, it looks like there would only be about four of us anyway, and two of you I bump into and chat with at work anyway..

#24 ·
wimps...us in central are having our first meet today...oh, hang on thats just me in central..:lmao::lmao:

just look outside here and its bunging it down also, was hoping to go and see a GTE today but might be off the cards. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.