Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: finally got round to doing the paper clip test and came up with 38 (oxygen sensor circuit voltage high) 91 (oxygen sensor heater voltage high) and code 93 which is not listed.
also when i run the engine it wouldnt run the test the light just stayed on as normal

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont really matter coz the car seems to run fine it has done since i bought it not only that but its having a new engine as soon as i can work out what i need and get all the bits together.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
excuse me for being the thick one here, but i've fitted a 20xe in my nova (project) and recently been hearing lots about the 'paper clip test'.

What is it and how do i do it?

Apologies for hijacking this thread ;)

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TonySR said:
excuse me for being the thick one here, but i've fitted a 20xe in my nova (project) and recently been hearing lots about the 'paper clip test'.

Go to ECU ? Engine management HELP !!!! further down the page of threads there is a link on there for top buzz as i dont know how to upload it hope helps

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
code 93 is low voltage to the hall sensor which sits on the dizzy. Had the same problem in my xe'd corsa turned out to be a split wire.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
TonySR said:

Do the test like you would on a standard nova but read the fault codes as a xe say the same as a calibra thats what i do my corsa.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
danwileman said:
code 93 is low voltage to the hall sensor which sits on the dizzy. Had the same problem in my xe'd corsa turned out to be a split wire.
but would that be the same on a x20xev?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts