Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slob, I have the pics here but you aint said what one you want as the sig. Reason being they are HUGE, as in around 350K :eek: and Mike would throw a hairy fit :eek: if he seen that on the board :rolleyes:

I'll post them all up for ppl to see if ya want, jus lemme know what one to fart about with so as to get it within 15K. If its the "family" one :rolleyes: then can you send me the original without the text so I can resize and lower the colours to GIF format. Then I can stick the text on at a reasonable size so that it can be read if you like, as shrinking it jus now means it cant.

Working again tomorrow tho Slob, so I wil see it when I get home at 9pm :D

Rich

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry mate, my mistake but when i created that folder "Car" its got a capital "C".

I have a lot of stuff in that folder that links to this and CavWeb board and if I change it then the posts will not show up any diagrams etc

All the rest is fine but you will need to change the "C" in "Car/pics" to a big "C"

Simple way is to right click the pics that do show and then choose properties and the link shows up. hold left mouse button and drag over "Address" field then right click and COPY.

C'mon Slob, you can do it :rolleyes: :p

[ 14-07-2001: Message edited by: Richie ]

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Ah? :eek:
Er, oh yeah, er, i knew that, i urm, just, er, well, er, :eek: i put the thingy on the other link, er, about showing a piccy of yourself, instead of the siggy 1.
Don't worry m8, me and machines are like that(crossed fingers) :D
There's nothing i don't know about, er, stuff. :eek:

Thanx alot m8, mucho apreesheeaitid.
Slobby. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.