Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whjoever vaux-md use for their engineering work would appear not to understand how to operate the machines properly.
How many times does it take us to say this before it actually sinks in??

We DID NOT have ANY work carried out on the block whilst it was in our possession, except cleaning.

Maybe u should check ur brain for ovality...

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know he wouldnt have said that, as it simply isnt true. The NEW pistons were already fitted to the block when we took control of the project. All work prior to that had been carried out by another machine shop over 100 miles away.

I really do wish u would dragging the company name through the mud at every chance u get, without knowing the facts.

·
Registered
34,309 Posts
Rob also said it was him who ordered the pistons from the states.

Your own website for the company lists it as one of your "company cars".

I hope you have all learnt from the experience anyway and wont do what you did this time and bolt an engine together without checking anything and even after you snap rings time and time again never actually stop to question why, or did you just view that as normal for you lot as you are so incompetent you EXPECT to break rings?

·
Registered
34,309 Posts
Russ, as i said dozens of times, i really dont care who did what, it wasnt me that started mentioning names in the first place, go and read the thread if you would like the actual facts.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I write our website and nowhere on it do we describe ourselves as a company and it most curtainly doesn't describe robs car as a "company" car. In both cases we describe them as projects. Just like your car is a project, Chip.

·
Registered
34,309 Posts
Nova-X, yep my cars are my projects, and i take responsibility for the work myself, both in terms of checking things when i get them or have to have someone else do then, and in terms of actaully doing 90%+ of tasks myself, and im the one accountable 100% at the end of the day.

Have a nice day!

Chip

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.