Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Andy,

What are your thoughts on water injection for C20LET, worth doing or would you go down the bigger intercooler route...you opinions please!!

·
Banned
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Calibra.
with ref on my post last night the car feels sub 6secs when it is warming up but tails of quite severely when running at normal temps.
The ECU light comes on at high revs but thats obviously the overboost from the superchip (I was told that by superchips)
On the subject of detonation what does it sound like feel like etc when it happens???
Thanks for the advice!!

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
You should be able to sort that ECU overboost light out by adjusting the bleed valve that you have.

Seein as you have a Calibra, you should go for the intercooler option from Wallace Performance. Biggest intercooler you can fit.... probably around the biggest fecking intercooler any car can fit :eek:

Water injection aint used much on any normal cars at the moment but its getting popular. Its not worth having unless you are running boost of around 20-25psi as an intercooler etc will do the rest or unless you are tight for space. You aint, so I would go for the 8.1 litre intercooler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.