·
Registered
4,185 Posts
M2RV H said:
Good Points:

• Its a lovely red colour
  • Taxed till 08/06
  • One not so careful owner
  • Free CD (not sure what it is, worth a gamble though!
  • Free pint of milk in drivers door pocket!

Bad Points:

• Its either stolen or has just been dumped
  • Looks like it was involved in a hit and run
  • Back end is smashed
  • No keys or log book
  • Its a Rover
  • The milk is out of date
Class! lmao

Seriously though, as said attack the handbrake cable and push it out the way. Leave it in the middle of the road. The police will HAVE to move it then.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I cant believe it hasnt been moved!!! In my force it gets moved within the hour if its a stolen/abandoned car!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
yeah first thing i suggested was trolly jack it up, but knowing todays society i will end up getting done for it

if we cut handbreak cable and push it over into the middle of the road and re-ring police they will only ask me why it ended up there lol

not too fussed yet, give it an hour as im off out for tea and it will be getting pushed into the middle of the road, blocking it fully (with pics)

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
pull_over said:
I cant believe it hasnt been moved!!! In my force it gets moved within the hour if its a stolen/abandoned car!
me either mate

and the way it should be esspecially if its causing an obstruction

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
pull_over said:
reported at 8am.......rang a few times since.........nighbours have reported it too.....police wont do anything....useless

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Good man, make sure thay get posted lmao

·
Registered
23,732 Posts
Get a fake gun (plastic one will do fine) and chuck it in the car just so you can see it.

Then report the car as having a gun visible and kids trying to get into it ............

·
Registered
425 Posts
pull_over said:
yeh but the police dont give a **** this was proven by the program on the telle a few nights ago on channel 4 i think it was

1 - 20 of 25 Posts