Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Evening meet on Wednesday (Please Read)

3K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  womble sri 
#1 ·
Hello!!! Central:blah:

I have had a look at the location, good lighting and parking.
Lets all get together and make it happen.

Date: Wednesday 23rd May
Time: 19:30 till late.

Please add your names if you can make it, and copy and paste.:thumb:
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
AstraRat

#6 ·
Sprinter thats fine Bud. Hope to see you soon.
Womble sri, excellent, see you there. Check out my one off event post.

Come on Central.

#10 ·
Might be better every other week or monthly.

Not on the same Wednesday, maybe first or third as I'm down the Ace Cafe on every 2nd Wednesday.

#12 ·
central is such a wide area (not as big as walse or scotland) that even when i did the meets with nobbie we struggled to get people on a weekend, most were friends and long time site users, funds, family and moving set us all most apart.

new blood and keep pushing will get meets but its hard work but worth it. keep going.

#13 ·
Mmm. Its going to be a hard challenge. But my PC is up and running and Ill be PMing people, this one off meet ive arrange for the Sunday should be no probs for most. But we will see, Its tough times with fuel, work and family life. But come on guys lets make a plan!!!

#19 ·
Ok bud, well me and a friend drove over to have a look and it was a no show, we sat for around 10 mins and a lad off Aoc came over for a chat in his mk4 z20let after filling up at tescos. Seemed like a decent bloke and was also a vx nut so had a chat for about half hour, then we left. Thought I'd best show as the only way to make things like this work is by turning up even if there are only a handful.

Couple of pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.