Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Ebay joker again lol

852 views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  MartG 
#1 ·
#6 ·
dumbass said:
The TURBO is running on 6 P.S.I and has been for the last 2 years, but it can can go up to 28 P.S.I for 280 BHP
lmao lmao 6psi? thats below a standard LET for a start! then it can handle 28psi :eek: :dog: lmao Any lets blow the sheeeeeeeeet outta it gen? expect its got a bleed valve :eek: Don't think he has any idea about it really!!! :dog:

#11 ·
pmsl cracked me up that part - "45's and a dizzy"

someone ring him it's gotta be done and record it, don't have to do anything just ask about the boost, the 5th injector, swirl pot :D lmao and the cammed gearbox. lmao lmao lmao af1 do it, where's he at :(

#12 ·
i emailed him yesterday totally slating him basically. i got an email back

I didnt say is, I said was!!!! Only listed what i was told to, get a life, and stop harrasing people for no good reason. Like my mum used to say If you havent got anything nice to say, dont say anything.
lmao lmao

sent him one back with a link to this thread

#19 ·
There is no 5th injector lmao - courtenay only use this for NON turbo applications where they add a turbo - lower the compression and add another injector so enough fuel can be supplied coz the OEM injectors with the ecu were never designed to flow much fuel.

This donkey has no idea !! lmao

6psi boost on an let ?? obviously no-one has told him it's running under power lmao - As for being the quickest Astra in the UK tehe - I bet a TB'd Astra would have that !! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.