Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 392 Posts

·
East Midlands Regional Coordinator
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's going on guys?

Anyone got any interesting things happening with cars, or life in general? Got any good news or stories to share?

·
Registered
166 Posts
ive got 2 nova's, 1 needs the engine fitting and wiring in and the other needs a new engine and im mechanically retarded lmao

hardly entertaining or interesting but meh

·
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive got 2 nova's, 1 needs the engine fitting and wiring in and the other needs a new engine and im mechanically retarded lmao

hardly entertaining or interesting but meh
What engines are they running? I'm sure somebody can be bribed into helping lmao

·
Registered
166 Posts
one has a 20xe and the other will eventually have a small block of some kind possibly running on carbs if i can find the parts for reasonable prices

i can only pay with tea/coffe and biscuits as im skint until the end of the month:(

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Bruised babybels is serious.

·
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone familiar with Long Eaton? Some muppet crashed through the wooden railing in ASDA car park, across the road and up the wall near the police station lmao

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
If that is the wooden fence of asda just on the left of the pic that's a pretty epic crash to have Made it across the road and half-mounted the wall opposite!
On a personal note ive just bought a full Saab 900 turbo se with full black leather for £225 item number-280714153420. Bargain of the day there!
Just ripe for the next project.

·
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If that is the wooden fence of asda just on the left of the pic that's a pretty epic crash to have Made it across the road and half-mounted the wall opposite!
On a personal note ive just bought a full Saab 900 turbo se with full black leather for £225 item number-280714153420. Bargain of the day there!
Yep thats the one!

Jesus you could weigh it in for more than that lmao Whats that going into?

·
East Mids Regional Co-ordinator
1,497 Posts
bloody hell thats a good price wat year is the saab mate?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
It's a 1998 mica blue metallic 3 door. Be a shame to rip it to bits as it's rather gorgeous however, the running gear is either going 1 of 2 routes... The easy route is a calibra, which I've got lined up ready to go. Or it's going In a 2002 BMW 316 compact.
To be honest I'll probably get it In the Cali and sell it to fund the BMW project. Are there any more east mid rallies coming up nemesis? I missed the last 1 but I'll deffo be attending the next In the Saab astra :)

·
40,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think I left my balaclava in your car lmao, about 3 hours ago a bunch of yobs petrol bombed a corner shop on the local council estate, while people with their kids were in it, proper ****ed up world we live.
That's just Birmingham :p

Anyone seen Spelly's new GSi????? Si tells me it's nearly as fast as his

1 - 20 of 392 Posts