Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
East Mids Regional Co-ordinator
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right ladies and gents it's the monthly meet on Sunday 12th January 2014, starting at 1pm

We have a wide range of members and Vauxhalls of all types, from an old Chevette, a rare Mk2 GTE Quiksilver right up to the Corsa D VXR. Anyone is welcome to attend, no matter what you drive. Families and kids also welcome as there are food and drinks available and a play area.

If perhaps you're new to the site, or don't post much then feel free to come along. We were all new once upon a time!

Here are some previous meet pics...

Please add your name if attending and feel free to spread the word on the other forums!

This is being held at Peacock Hotel, Oakerthorpe, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7LN​

·
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no entry fees, all free, all we ask is that if possible you buy a drink as a thnk you for the peacock letting us have the meet in the car park.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ant been called Gilbert(was my nick name) for years
Its my second name But most of the time im called Dave but im not fussed you can call me Gilbert

Nice 1

·
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good man but you wouldnt need to clean your shed to come to meet dude, no one will see your shed

·
East Midlands Regional Coordinator
40,980 Posts

·
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to everyone that made it to this meet, and see you next time to anyone that didnt. was very nice to see some new faces hope we see you again when the weathers better at the next ones.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts