Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last I've sent off my Mig Club application form and my cheque for £20!!!

I hope it's worth it.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I was gonna but i had to sell my beloved Vaux and am forced to buy a prelude 2.2 V-Tec, so not much point now, pulling up at a vaux show in a honda, will miss it tho :(

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry to hear it mate...... no doubt you will get another soon.

my astra is no oil painting but I enjoy driving it.......it has character

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So not many people from the exeter area then........ I think this calls for a major leaflet campaign.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
kev
you are part of the southwest region
go to MIG Events, then South-West to read about whats planned this year etc.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it'll be a while before I go to meetings and stuff as my car is a bit of a minger.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
I think it'll be a while before I go to meetings and stuff as my car is a bit of a minger.
I turned up to my first MIG meet in a 1.3 5 door Light metallic Green Astra (pictured Below) and got a warm reception:cool: Come on up to the next meet and see if you want to join the club, bet you will:beer:

Damn I miss the old girl, She was my first Vx:(

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As far as I can see the rolling road is the next meet...... perhaps I'll hold on till there's a non competing one.

I'm not making excuses..... I would really like to get involved in the club but not very confident when meeting new people especially when there's lots of them.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Don't worry about beeing shy, I'm a very shy person around people I have never met before. Don't worry though, us SWesters are good people:)

There may be a meet on the 23rd as we meet on the last sunday of every month.

If you do come up look out for this:

My Opel, I'tll be undergoing some top secret changes soon though:D

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
North bound Taunton Deane Svcs then On to a pub, I think those coming up from the south meet up at Exeter first then get some convoy action going:cool:

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
exccccussseee meeeee......who arrived at harvester before you? thats right....me :D

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
LMFAO! Thats Because I left the Svcs about two minuites after because I was waiting for SriCrew, he wasn't sure where he was going and had forgotten to take the ecu off diagnostic mode!

So I gave you a head start really;)

Kev not a fight, just freindly banter:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts