Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well driving to take penny to work early this morning i noticed no pshhh noise :eek: lmao :( so popped hood after getting her to work ;) and the blue samco hose (which is connect to baileys dumpvalve) is basically hanging about in the engine bay :rolleyes: then i spot this thin black hose (hanging about in bay) and its sucking in air so i put two and two together and see hmm so these two should join to one another yeah :eek: but ermmm i think i might be missing something to join em both too as it seems i cant get the thin black hose into the samco hose thats connect to the dump valve iteslf :eek: :confused: *the samco hose split hence now not connected up to this thin black hose now*

'help please' and also is it not a good idea to drive about with this black hose sucking in air in the bay till i hook it all up together once i found out how?

cheers adam

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
andy my garage is my spare room lmao :rolleyes: hey did u read ur poem i made out for yah on cavweb?
:D

back to the thread.... lmao maybe a t pipe froma fish shop would do? :confused:

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aye penny will think of sumthing ;) she already told me not to drive it till she gets home lmao

will i do harm if i do drive it with the pipes dis-connected?

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah the idle has gone up to over 1100 so best i leave it and drive the cav gsi i think till i find a piece to attach both pipes too assuming these two pipes DO attach together?

cheers adam

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
right i went out just now and went to 'Pets at home' now i wasnt sure how big the pipes were 3mm or 6mm :confused: but i bought a non relief valve is this gonna be ok?

off to have another scan at whats what :rolleyes:

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all sorted i put a 6mm connector on that i also bought from pets at home and well seemed to do the trick to get em al connected again :) oooo i did my first problem with car lmao :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
i can't quite work you out adam, you have 12,000 posts but sometimes struggle with basic mechanical issues :eek: are you a enthausiast but pay ppl to do all your stuff for you. you must of learn't some stuff from some of ya 12,000 posts lmao (no offence just see the funny side)

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as i just got a turbo matey i dotn wanan hook stuff up and feck it up so hence ask in mechanical ;) any probs with that? lmao jeezzzzzz-ermminie creepers wtf is this now? lmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.