Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DON'T watch this! lmao Someone on a Rover forum posted this because Stu now owns a Maestro and did some digging.

The below is a link to his profile and from there you can watch a rather odd video of Stu! (It's not work safe to watch the video by the way! lmao)

Stu_CDX

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Does anyone remember Stu_CDX? If so...

Tossing off over any car is bad but a sodding Maestro? lmao:doh:lmao:doh:lmao

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Re: Does anyone remember Stu_CDX? If so...

This thread is ****ing gay.

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wonder if he ever did that to the Cav he sold Drizz?
You mean, did he jizz or drizz onto the car he sold Drizz? Good question.

Hey Drizz, that wasn't bird crap you washed off with a sponge then rinsed in water and got all over your hand when you next put your hand in the bucket. I hope you washed your hands before you ate otherwise you have now got AIDS - Arsehole Infected Disease Syndrome. Unlucky. :doh:

·
Administrator
12,102 Posts
this is so wrong. i didnt watch any vid's so i guess it gets worse tan just see all the cocks in hand pic's that were on that page.

big question here though is why wayne was looking either for stu or looking for wanking in public!

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this is so wrong. i didnt watch any vid's so i guess it gets worse tan just see all the cocks in hand pic's that were on that page.

big question here though is why wayne was looking either for stu or looking for wanking in public!
My initial post was poorly worded. I found it on a Rover forum where there is a massive Stu_CDX following. He is like their hero so they have all done similar videos to replicate their god...

...or something like that? Anyone that owns a Rover must be a total wanker, if they film it or not? lmao

·
Administrator
12,102 Posts
My initial post was poorly worded. I found it on a Rover forum where there is a massive Stu_CDX following. He is like their hero so they have all done similar videos to replicate their god...

...or something like that? Anyone that owns a Rover must be a total wanker, if they film it or not? lmao

hmmm ok then wayne.:rolleyes:lmaolmaolmao

edit are there any female followers that like to post pics of them wanking over cars on the rover forum??

1 - 20 of 81 Posts