Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm basically i have a slight dillema about buying a second hand sports exhaust someone is selling one a Peco PowerMaster to be exact but the problem is,

in around november time for my birthday i got an amp to power my subs, 2 x 12" were installed by me, the next day i was all happy and puttin out some heavy B-lines later that day i realised my exhaust was quite loud as first i thought i made a hole in it going over a ramp or somethin but infact the pipe which goes into the silencer part have be cut clean off, i had the car about 8 months at that point i dont know how old the bacbox was.

now someone is sellin the backbox mentioned above and said it has covered about 3000miles now i dont know if the same thing will happen to this backbox that happened to my original

any help, some pics are in a zip which u can download from here

Zipped Pics, Click Here To Download

·
Registered
8,231 Posts
Peco... they are not really renound for build quality etc. i would personally recomend getting a Sportex if you are on a budget, they seem pretty good, its what i have got on my corsa.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
dont think any mild steel exhaust lasts that well

i got a jetex on my car and its rotten as a peach with no powder coating left on it.its a couple of years old and needs replacing

im gonna get a OMP or PLR rally system next when mine goes
as there cheap and should see the car out
less than £100 for full system

1 - 3 of 3 Posts