Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already runt his past Simon and Ben. Basically want to organise a joint meet between AOC and MIG for a dent removal day. Need 5+ cars to get an extra discount, prices start from £40 a panel but these will be cheaper with 5+ cars. I need to get pictures of the said dents you want removal to make sure 100% he can do them (he did work today at hull and was very impressed)

Mig interested:

1. 321fallen

AOC:
1. 321fallen

If you need to see it the post on AOC

Dint removal / meet Chesterfield Late October time

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brill :) he should be able to do most things as long as paints not cracked :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hes doing it cheaper than £40 a panel but that what his normal prices are, ive just got to email him the pictures first. Well im not trade sadly - id happily send my whole car in for 40 a car lol

·
East Mids Regional Co-ordinator
1,497 Posts
Thanks leona, he did the dints on my coupe at hull motor show today, superb job and a really nice guy too. I was well happy with the car park dings he took out of mine. Make the lines look so much cleaner.
Well worth having them done.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it must be really expensive up here??

·
East Mids Regional Co-ordinator
1,497 Posts
I think paul need to sort us some details for the guy that does it for £40 per car.
I have manage to pic up a lovely dint that i need someone to work their magic on. Was well pissed when i noticed it as it is a new one.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah im interested in this £40 per car...names and telephones numbers? As average prices around here are 60 a pannel :O

·
Super Moderator
28,725 Posts
I think paul need to sort us some details for the guy that does it for £40 per car.
I have manage to pic up a lovely dint that i need someone to work their magic on. Was well pissed when i noticed it as it is a new one.
Will grab his number when i'm at workshop

I think its 07931 468 273

Tell him Paul from PJ's sent you his number, and said it would be £40 a car.

He only does local work though

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
happy to go down there for £40 to remove all my dents!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts