Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going along to see him come out of the box, or chuck eggs and stuff at him ?

:p lmao

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:p lmao

There's a programme on Sky 1 at 9.00, thought this was about him coming out tonight

·
Registered
820 Posts
I went to see him a couple of weeks ago. He looked real enough and responded to the crowd at the right times, so if it is an illusion, its either a really good one, or its something thats been done in the last few days.

SOOTY

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
he's a selfish self centred ar5e.

he could have hung a banner from the box advertising amnesty international or oxfam whatever... there's people in the world who are forced to live in that manner, but he's only interested in self glorification.

imagine how much he could have raised for charity? and it would have been so easy for him to do. but he didn't.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
i agree he's reported in getting around 5mill for this shyte, 44 nights he must be on drugs i couldn't go that long without sex so how the hell is he doing with out food its got to be sunday lunch tasted water ;)

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Got to admit he did look one helluva lot thinner..
But I thought they said he wouldn't be able to stand unaided??
And I wanted to see him a bit more mental than he was..

He went on about how people make him sick when they go on about money and diamonds and stuff and how, because he's earnt something like nearly £23k per day by spending 44 days/nights in a box with a diary and some water he knows what it's like to have nothing..

Wonder what he'd have to say if his bird told him that, while he was w^nking off his ego in an acrylic box for 6 1/2 weeks, they had gone bankrupt, lost their house(s), car(s), everything and all they had was 1 suitcase of clothes each....
Well, he'd be hapy about that wouldn't he... because he knows what it's like to have nothing :rolleyes:

And why should he be taken away in an NHS ambulance on blues??? To a private hospital in E.London.....
You taxpayers should have something to say about that....

Sorry.... I've been rambling on a bit (again)

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
novagirl said:
me me me me i want a plastic box and nothing but water!!! like now!!!!!!!!!!
Oh... if it's weight loss you want, drink nothing but water and only eat once a day..
Stop eating snacks and sweets too....

Weight loss is easy.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
cant there have been aditives in the water like proteins and fibre's to keep him going,

i mean u dont burn that much energy just standing do you

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Davcohen said:
cant there have been aditives in the water like proteins and fibre's to keep him going
Apparently it was just water. No additives, extras blah-de-blah.... apparently.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts