Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when are there car shows this year?

aint been to any for ages, last ones i went to were the ripspeed show up in doncaster about 5 years ago and stratford raceway about 3 years ago when i had my pug.

desperate to get to some again now im back into my vauxhalls, gutted i missed this last weekends

plus the bonus is that my missus is up for going too!

·
Registered
45,356 Posts
Performance Vauxhall Show (At Santa Pod)
Location – Santa Pod Raceway – Near Northampton
Date – 5th June 2005
Description – Static car show, with the option of taking your car out onto the famous quarter mile strip for timed runs. All day event – limited club spaces. Trade stands and other displays.

Donny South
Location - North Weald Airfield, Essex
Date - 14th august 2005
Description - Static 1 day show, with trade stand, ICE stands etc.

VBOA Vauxhall Rally
Location – Billing Aquadrome – Wellingborough
Date – 9th and 10th July 2005
Description - The largest Vauxhall-only show. A two-day event enjoyed by many in previous years, this is a static car show which also consists a large trade area, arena and craft fair. This show brings together all the best Vauxhall clubs, with cars ranging from pre-war to the current day.

Trax2005
Location – Silverstone Race Circuit – Silverstone
Date – 4th September 2005
Description – Static car show involving all makes and models. There is also the possibility of track action but please note that MIG cannot organise track time. There is also a 0-60 track and many trade stands.

Castle Combe Summer
Location – Castle Combe Race Circuit – Near Chippenham
Date – 10th September 2005
Description – Static car show, with the option of taking your car out on track. All day event – MIG can book advance track passes for a reduced price at set times before 11am. Please let us know if you require them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts