Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What cars and models have the dash 'exectly the same inc the didgets on them' the same as the cav gsi?

I have a plan and it would be the first on any vauxhall but I need to know what dashes are the same as I would need to get made about 20 of this item ;)

·
Premium Member
16,006 Posts
lee may said:
but I need to know what dashes are the same as I would need to get made about 20 of this item ;)
Please tell more and i may be able to lighten your burden of one of the 20:D

·
Registered
45,356 Posts
Id say all dashs,out of the astra and cavs and calibras,are the same...except for the rev counter and 160 mph on v6/turbo clocks.

The xe have a higher rev counter limit than say the sri cav as well.

Keep me in mind to.I saw something the other day but not made for our dash yet.:(

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to know what ones are exactly the same as the cav gsi as the 20 sets will be the same due to tooling

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
if were talkin about things like speed, rev limit, fuel gauge water temp then i think its just gonna b the cav gsi
the astra gsi would have the same rev counter and speedo, but a different size ful tank and possibly different cooling temp markings as well

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
probably looked at one set of each and make a database, eg...

Cav Gsi

140 MPH
8000 RPM
95 - 110C Temp
E - 30 - 60 fuel

Astra Gsi
140 MPH
8000 RPM
90 - 100C Temp
E - 25 - 50

just like that (not 100% sure on the cav bit)

lockwood dont cover 100% of models iirc, just the most popular and asked for ones

1 - 11 of 11 Posts